Do you want to drive the growth of a start-up company? Preferential hiring as fulltime employee, but part time is also possible. We are looking for the right woman or man to successfully support bio-fermon its future path as
Regulatory Affairs Specialist (m/f) –
Tulln (Austria) / Job #8881
These are your tasks and responsibilities:
- International registration of microbial plant protection products
- Preparation of registration documents (reports, dossiers) for plant protection product
- Communication with authorities
For result driven managers that want to make an effective mark, we are the best place to be. Are you ready?
- Academic background in Agriculture, Microbiology or similar
- Accurate and precise mode of operation
- Ability to work under time pressure
- Good communication skills and team player
- Excellent command of English and German
We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers. That means for you:
- 100% of our trust in advance
- Exciting and challenging European and global tasks
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 30 years
- Unique company culture, broad diversity and flat hierarchies
Your remuneration depends on your qualification and your performance with the opportunity for upward development.
At bio-ferm we have a passionate hunger for researching and developing biotechnological plant protection. Because healthy human nutrition starts with sustainable plant protection – for us and generations to come. That’s our solution for global food issues – that’s our foodprint. Bio-fermis an ERBER Group company.
Are you ready to leave your foodprint with us at bio-ferm?
We are looking forward to your online application:
Regulatory Affairs Specialist m/f (Job# 8881)
Questions? Please contact Ms. Kai Lie CHU, +43 2782 8030, www.bio-ferm.at