The W.E.B Windenergie group owns and operates more than 240 renewable energy power plants in Austria, Germany, Canada, France, Italy, USA and the Czech Republic.
For our headquarters in Pfaffenschlag, Austria, we are currently hiring a
HR SPECIALIST (WITH FOCUS ON INTERNATIONAL AGENDAS AND EMPLOYMENT REGULATION)
You will be the contact person for the HR-related topics for our subsidiary companies and responsible for all topics in the area of employment regulation.
You will be responsible for:
- Acting as contact person for our subsidiary companies in the area of human resources.
- The management of all employment regulatory agendas in co-operation with our internal and external experts.
- Compensation and benefits granted to the employees of our subsidiary companies.
Your background and experience:
- Profound work experience in the field outlined above
- Completed course of study in related areas is an advantage
- Experience in payroll accounting is an advantage
- Distinct organization talent, structured working approach and hands-on mentality
- Independent and self-responsible working ethic
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in English
- Secure full-time employment in a modern company in the heart of the Austrian region “Waldviertel” known for its great quality of life.
- An interesting area of employment with relevant development opportunities in a growing, internationally active company. Flexible working hours (including the possibility to do home office) as well as an attractive monthly salary.
- According to the “The Austrian Equal Treatment Act” the minimum salary for the employment group IV/4 is € 2.769,65. Classification and salary are based on your professional experience.
- A modern office in Pfaffenschlag (close to Waidhofen/Thaya).
If you are a responsible team player, who also likes working independently in a dynamic environment, please apply by sending your CV and a letter of motivation in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.