REBLOC GmbH designs, produces and markets modern precast concrete safety barrier systems and contributes thereby to increased traffic safety on motorways and national roads.
As an affiliated company within Franz Oberndorfer GmbH & Co KG, one of the largest Austrian precast concrete manufacturers, REBLOC GmbH is presently expanding its dynamic team and seeks (at earliest possible entry date) a
SALES ENGINEER INTERNATIONAL (m/f) / Full-time
- Processing of international projects in the range of vehicle restraint systems (planning, quotation and implementation including customer contact, etc.)
- Support of sales and licence partners in all relevant areas (technical, organizational, through life management etc.)
- Training of sales and licensing partners in Europe and all over the world in all relevant areas (guidelines and standards, production, sales, application technology, production methods, etc.). The training and outreach programs take place both locally and at partners abroad and in Austria.
- Development of technical proposals for special applications and customised solutions
- Preparation of technical documents (production instructions, data sheets, etc.)
- Development of QMS documentation and quality assurance concepts. The subsequent implementation of QM concepts at licence partners in coordination with Quality Assurance and Development departments.
- Contact to authorities, traffic planning officers or potential customers in Europe and internationally
- Preparation and conduct of presentations relating to duties mentioned above
- Structuring and administration of technical documentation
- Traveling in Europe and worldwide relating to above mentioned tasks (20 %)
- Advanced Degree (technical – civil, construction or machine engineering)
- Extensive experience and proven track record of managing clients and partners at a technical level
- English language is required
- Other languages like Spanish and/or French would be advantageous
- Construction experience is of advantage
- Negotiating skills and experience
- Good IT-user knowledge (MS-Office, etc.)
- Willingness to travel
We offer you:
- Varied and challenging responsibility
- Good working environment
- Continuous skills development
- Performance-related salary
Please send your application and CV by e-mail to:
attn. Mrs. Birgit Berger
Wiener Straße 662
3571 Gars am Kamp
Monthly earnings (Kollektivvertrag Stein- und Keramische Industrie) reflect education and experience.