ERBER IT Service GmbH is the information technology service provider of the ERBER Group. ERBER Group is a leading group of companies in the field of feed- and food safety, focusing on natural feed additives, feed and food analysis and biotechnological plant protection. ERBER IT Service operates globally in ERBER Group branches in about 50 countries around the globe and serves approximately 1,500 employees worldwide.
Project Manager ERP - Focus SAP (m/f)
Currently at ERBER Group, we are replacing our ERP system with SAP S/4 HANA. For this challenging project, we are building up an SAP team. We are looking for an experienced project leader with strong ERP focus to join this long-term project. At ERBER Group, your knowledge and effort will be recognized, your potential will be developed. What we expect from you is commitment to the project, willingness to learn and share your knowledge, and team-spirit.
These are the tasks we trust in you:
- Drive the local roll-out of the SAP S/4 HANA template to local business units throughout Europe, Asia and Americas (about 70 entities worldwide)
- Work closely with the IT Project Management Team and the business process owners to get full understanding of our business needs and processes
- Coordinate the teams for the local roll-outs, covering the whole cycle from gap-analysis to go-live stabilization Act as interface to the HQ and as driving person for the change management process and communication to top management, key users and process owners
- Cooperate on a daily-basis with colleagues, SAP specialists and external SAP consultants to support the roll-out of the SAP S/4 HANA
- During the next couple of years, you will be responsible for coordinating key user and user training all over the world, and will be together with the roll-out team the first point of contact for new SAP users during go-live and go-live stabilization
To leave real 'foodprints' with us you need the following skills:
- University degree in IT Technology or business administration
- International work experience (5-10 years) in leading ERP projects, SAP preferred
- Ability to drive change within organization and to work on detailed solutions to problems and requests
- Social competencies and cultural sensitivity
- Excellent command of English language mandatory, German skills are a plus
- Willingness to travel worldwide (around 50% of time)
What do we stand for? We are Pioneers, Partners and Performers!
- Permanent position in global headquarters
- Challenging European and global tasks
- An agile, dynamic company with a long-term perspective
- 100% of trust in you and your skills in advance
- An exciting job in an innovative, international team
- Internal and external development programs
- An enterprise in a group of companies with strong sales and growth during the past 35 years
- Unique company culture and on first-name terms from trainee to CEO
- Here are some more good reasons to work for us.
What else do you need to know?
- Reference Number: 516
- You will be based in Getzersdorf (Austria)
- Your type of employment: 38.5 hours/week, full-time, permanent contract
- Based on your classification in our ERBER Group career model, your professional experience and your qualification, we offer you an attractive total compensation package starting at € 50.000 gross p.a. (full-time incl. fix and variable components)
Are you ready to leave real 'foodprints‘ with us? We are looking forward to your online application.
Do you have any questions? Please contact: Ms Sanja POLOJAC, +43 2782 803 0
Or visit our website: www.erber-group.net