In this position, you are responsible for the development of the software, which is used in all locations for light simulation and optical geometry calculation. You are characterized by a high degree of teamwork and communication skills.
- Development of new inhouse software products
- Optimization and further development of the existing photometric inhouse simulation software
- Implementation of complex physical algorithms in the field of Monte Carlo Raytracing, Geometric Optics, Wave Optics and GPGPU
- Development of the software in the team
- Completed education in physics or similar (FH, University)
- Professional experience as a developer is desirable
- Independent work and a high technical and analytical mind
An attractive monthly gross salary of € 3.000,-- is planned for this position. The actual amount of your income will be individually agreed depending on your qualifications such as education, work experience and personal strengths.
If you are interested in this challenging position, we look forward to receiving your meaningful application with reference to
preferred via our
ISG Career Portal
or by email.
Visit us at isg.com/jobs - you'll find new jobs here every day.