TE Connectivity’s Product Engineering Teams optimize existing products from information or input provided by marketing, customers, Operation Teams, Development Engineers or other employees. They maintain existing products, processes, and specifications including modifications for new applications consistent with manufacturing techniques and economies. They also initiate and implement programs to continuously improve quality, and cost, while meeting customer requirements and may support and implement product extensions to existing platform products to meet specific customer requirements. They are the key experts in the products they are responsible for at TE.
The Product Development Team for Electromechanical Relays in Waidhofen is currently looking for a Product Lifecycle Engineer.
- Responsible Product Engineer for Electromechanical Relays during whole Product Lifecycle
- Product Optimization, Cost Improvements
- Development of Customized Derivatives to fit with customer Applications and New Market Trends
- Work cross-functionally with Manufacturing Engineering, Manufacturing, Quality, Finance, Product Management and other team members
- Responsible for Product-Compliance
- Bachelor (for Austria “HTL”) Degree in ideally Electromechanical, Automation Technology or Mechatronics
- Fluent in German and English, written and spoken
- CAD 3D modelling and 2D drawing skills (preferred Creo 3.0)
The minimum salary is € 2.445,80 per month